TERMS AND CONDITION
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the IonPowerfullBracelets website (the “Service”) operated by IPB
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full..
IPB has the same effect as an agreement in writing and governs your use of the Website https://www.ionpowerfullbracelets.com If you do not agree to the Site Terms, please do not use the Website. We may modify the Site Terms at any time. If you do not agree to the changes, you may discontinue using: https://www.ionpowerfullbracelets.com before the changes take effect. Your continued use of https://www.ionpowerfullbracelets.com after any such changes take effect constitutes your acceptance to such changes.
The Site Terms may be supplemented by additional terms and conditions applicable to privacy, specific areas of this Website, or to particular content or transactions are posted in particular areas of the site and, together with these Site Terms, govern your use of those areas, content, or transactions.
Provision of Service
This sets out the basic obligation of IPB to render services which are part of the agreement. If any changes need to be done by the client or the user of our website then, the wording will need to be changed slightly or else this point can be dealt with in the Schedule.
At IPB, with our legacy and depth of experience, we are dedicated to giving our clients/customers the very best of our high-quality service and we make them our number one priority.
Registration is not required to visit https://www.ionpowerfullbracelets.com; however, you will need to register with us and create an account if you desire to use all of the Website’s services and features or to complete a transaction with us.
If you register to open an account, you agree to provide accurate, complete registration information. You must be legally capable to enter into contracts. It is your responsibility to make any updates to that information. Each registration is for a single person only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page.
We do not permit any other person using the registered sections under your name. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you should contact us.
Site Ownership and Usage
https://www.ionpowerfullbracelets.com reserves the complete ownership of this website and its content. This Website contains information, content or advertisements text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation and other materials and effects (collectively, the “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, patents or other intellectual or proprietary rights owned by IPB
NOTICE: We still want to make it clear here that the content, logo, video or, visual design etc and trademarks and copyrighted information are the exclusive property of IPB. Unauthorized usage of these trademarks, for any purpose or in connection to a product or service not associated with IPB is strictly prohibited.
If you are interested in the usage of any part of this website, you can request our consent by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Use of Website and Materials
https://www.ionpowerfullbracelets.com provides the Website and the Materials for your individual, non-commercial use and solely for the purpose of carrying out individual transactions with the Website. Any other use of the Website or the Materials is strictly prohibited.
You may not, either directly or indirectly:
- Modify, republish, redistribute, delete, resell, sublicense, and publicly perform, cache by proxy the Website or Materials without the express written permission of forwarding Link Couriers.
- Use the Materials for telemarketing, direct marketing, and commercial mass e-mail or by agents or representatives or e-mail spammers;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, merge, copy, use, disclose, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense or transfer the underlying source code or structure or sequence of the Technology or delete or alter author attributes or copyright notices;
- Use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Website or Materials;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- Allow others to use the Website under or through your account login ID/email and password;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Violate the Site Terms, applicable law or the rights of others; or Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website.
Any permitted use of the Website does not extend to using the Website or Materials for any illegal purpose, or to transmit to or through the Website or to or through any service any illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, hateful, pornographic or other objectionable material of any kind, or to interfere with, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party using the Website or Materials.
- Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Sites if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts.
By using the Website, uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on the Website, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted IPB a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials and/or information generated through use of the Website or incorporate such materials and/or information generated through use of the Website into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. We need these rights to host and display your content.
The Website may use robot exclusion methods, which include robots.txt files and HTML Meta tags, which expressly allow and/or exclude specified automated programs from accessing certain portions of the Website. Much of the information on the Website is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to IPB by our users or third parties.
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose, including but not limited to performing “offline” searches and mirroring, without our express written permission as indicated in the then current robots.txt file or HTML Meta tags on the Website. Additionally, you agree that you will not bypass our robot exclusion methods or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
You may provide links only to the homepage of this Website, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage, (b) you give IPB notice of such link by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and (c) you discontinue providing links to this Website if requested by IPB If you wish to provide links to a section within the Website, you should forward your request to IPB at firstname.lastname@example.org and IPB will notify you if, within its sole and unfettered discretion, permission is granted, and, if so, the terms and conditions of the permission.
You represent and warrant to us that (a) you are legally capable to enter into contracts, (b) you are providing us at all times true, accurate and up to date information about yourself, (c) you will comply at all times with the Site Terms and applicable law and (d) your use of the Website and any transactions that you make with us will not violate the rights of any third party. You further represent and warrant that the device you intend to sell is rightfully owned by you free and clear of all liens and/or encumbrances.
Warranty, Liability, Indemnification
IPB makes no representations regarding the availability and performance of its Website. You hereby acknowledge that any use of the Website and reliance upon any Materials shall be at your sole risk and that IPB shall not be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any other damages or losses resulting from such use.
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data
IPB makes every effort to ensure the information presented in, on or through its Website is accurate, however, because IPB communicates information provided and created by advertisers, software developers, publishers, marketing agents, resellers and other third parties, IPB has no control over the accuracy of such information, and makes no guarantee as to such information, and is not responsible for the information, including its accuracy, currency, content, quality, copyright compliance or legality, or any resulting loss, damage or advertisement contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in or in connection with the services herein.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk
Links To And From Other Websites
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that IPB endorses that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IPB, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, vendors and distributors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your (or anyone using your account’s) violation or breach of any representation or obligation under these Site Terms.
- Under no circumstances will Opatra Ltd be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damage caused by the failure or use or misuse of our website
- If a maintenance contract is signed then IPB will ensure that data on their site is regularly backed up manually and that a contingency plan is in place to minimize possible losses as a result of software failure.
We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case; you agree to cooperate with our defence of such claim.
Electronic Notices and Transactions
You agree to transact with us electronically. This means you agree to accept and terms and conditions and to transact any sale, donation or recycling of your Product with us by electronic means. You authorize us to send you important notices about the Website and any pending transactions to an email address you provide to us if you are a registered account holder or, in the alternative, by posting a notice on the Website.
It is your duty to keep your email address up to date and to maintain a valid email address and to ensure that emails we send you are not filtered or stopped by spam filters or other types of email blocking functionalities. If you no longer desire to transact electronically with us, you may no longer use the Website. You can retrieve and review these Site Terms at any time by visiting https://www.ionpowerfullbracelets.com
You are responsible for obtaining at your own expense all equipment and services needed to access and use the Website, including all devices, Internet browsers and Internet access. If you access the Website or a Website application through a mobile or wireless device, you are responsible for all fees that your carrier may charge you for data, text messaging and other wireless access or communications services.
Fees and Payment
Prices for our services are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference and IPB reserves the right to change the Prices, products and Services at any time without any prior notice.
This clause contains the default position for invoicing and payment. Any special terms should be put into the Schedule. Whichever way it goes, failure to leave payment may result in cancellation of services.
Our Service Amendment & Cancellation Policy
We strive to ensure the processing of our service in a timely manner. If you wish to cancel or amend your request, you may do so providing the service is not yet rendered. To cancel or amend your request, please contact us!
Breaches of these terms and conditions
IPB reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of the Site Terms and without prejudice to IPB’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, IPB may take such action as they feel appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to this website, prohibiting you from accessing this website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing this website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to this website and/or bringing court proceedings against you
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect. If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer
Terms and Conditions Changes
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect as indicated above. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
For Questions or Comments, Contact Us